What is Nearshore Outsourcing?
“Nearshore” outsourcing is the practice of getting work done or services performed by highly skilled professionals in nearby countries, rather than in more distant areas of the world where language, communication and greater cultural differences can be barriers to a successful and fruitful partnership.
Nearshore outsourcing ensures closer more regular communication and a successful integration of working teams or individuals, such as virtual assistants.
IT Ops AND Business Process outsourcing services
Our strength is an unlimited pool of technically skilled and multilingual resources within Europe. HDO can provide a full range of exceptional IT services and support for your business and your customers, ensuring cost reduction, flexibility, fast time to market and enhanced growth potential, at the same time.
- IT Ops support (infrastructure, data, performance monitoring & optimization etc)
- Tech support & remote help desk services
- Back office & admin services
- Aftersales support & Customer care services
- Marketing & Online services
- Desktop, web & mobile application development.
- Dedicated teams with different platforms & technology expertise.
- New product development or building on existing solution.
- Application maintenance.
- Full support through all data management challenges.
- Database design, administration & performance tuning.
- Tailored reporting solutions.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- MSSQL administration & development.
- Business Intelligence.
QA & testing services
- Planning, documenting & reporting methodology.
- Static, functional & integration testing.
- Regression tests.
- Responsive design testing.
- Cross-platform testing, System testing.
- Test automation.
- Load & performance testing.
- Dedicated, multilingual Virtual Assistants.
- Tailored to your needs. (personal, content, tech, legal)
- Reduce your workload.
- Pass calls & messages to you, wherever you happen to be.
- Ensures you don't miss business opportunities
- Knows you, your business and colleagues well